Football icon David Beckham is know all over the world as a great football player and has appeared on GQ several times. To celebrate the icon that is David Beckham, GQ magazine delved into the archives to show how he has changed over the years.
How Learning 11 Languages Taught Me 11 Crucial Lessons This article is a wake-up call for all those who dream of becoming multilingual: just do it! Luca Lampariello talks about where he finds the motivation for learning languages, and how he’s learned 11 so far. By Luca Lampariello When people meet someone who speaks many languages fluently, the first reaction is often one of slight bewilderment. Multilingualism is generally considered cool yet difficult to achieve , especially if second, third and fourth languages are acquired later in life. As an advocate of language learning, I of course agree that it’s cool, but I challenge the assumption that it’s difficult. My name is Luca Lampariello. Here I would like to deviate from the well-trodden route to how I learned 11 languages and concentrate on why I learned these languages. Seasoned language learners will all tell you that motivation is fundamental, so where can one find this motivation and h...
Comments
Post a Comment